- February 21, 2018 - Sixtels Currently in Stock
- We have not been able to keep up with the 1/6 list, as Scott has been in Belgium. So here are the Highlights, many more in stock.
2SP/Tonewood Allocated DIPA
2SP Zoltan the Imperialist
Alesmith Mokasaida Speedway
Eleventh Hour Beautiful Nightmare DIPA
Eleventh Hour Better Devil NE IPA
Erie Haze Formation
Fat Heads Hop Juju
Funk Silent Disco
Grey Sail Captains Daughter DIPA
Half Acre Big Hugs
Half Acre Navaja DIPA
Levante Cloudy and Cumbersome
Lickinghole Spring Virginia Black Bear
Maine Beer Co. Peeper
Pizza Boy Hop Test #1: Deez Nugs
Sly Fox Baby Sparkles IPA
Sterling Pig Hogzilla DIPA
Stone Exalted IPA
Thomas Hooker #NoFilter
Troegs Nugget Nectar
- February 16, 2018 - Preorder Urban Village Wrong Way IPA and/or Neshaminy Creek This Is Not the New Neshaminy Creek IPA
- Urban Village Wrong Way IPA will be available in16oz cans, cases, and 4-packs
Neshaminy Creek This Is Not the New Neshaminy Creek IPA will be available in16oz cans, cases, and 4-packs
To preorder either or both beers, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the beer in the header and indicate the packaging size and quantity you want in the body of the message. Thank you.
- February 15, 2018 - Beers from The Ale Apothecary Are Here
- We have Sahalie ( 3 Different batchs) and The Beer Formerly Known As (TBFKA) La Tache ( 3 Different batchs).
- February 09, 2018 - Thomas Hooker #Nofilter 1/6 kegs coming in next week.
- Better to be safe than sorry
- February 07, 2018 - Sierrra Nevada Experimental Hop Pack Awaits You
- Sierra Neavada: We’re always on the hunt for exciting hop flavors, and recently our search led us to the Pacific Northwest and straight to the source of bold new hops. These varietals are so new, they are only known by numbers, but they just might be the next big thing in beer. Jump in with us, and get acquainted with these cutting-edge experimental hops in four new hop-heavy beer