- My local hangout, always at least four good beers on tap, food served to 1am and friendly staff. As a bonus a short two block walk home for me.
- Shady Dog Records
- Good guys who enjoy good beer and know their music, stop in and ask for a recommendation. They are in Berwyn now ( 2-3 miles west), but still good people.
- High Road Cycles
- Chip, Rich and the rest of the crew are great with bikes and enjoy the Hoppier things in life.
- Radnor Township
- Our local government website.
- Wayne Hotel
- Beautifully restored building, located a short stumbling distance from the bars of Wayne.
- Wayne Tea Salon
Hey, stop laughing. I had an English Grandmother. What we are to beer, they are to Tea.
Thay are now in Philly ( near Tria #1); stop in and say hi.
- Restaurant Taquet
- Taquet is located in the Wayne Hotel, well known for it's Porch Dining during the warmer months.
- Chanticleer Garden
- A 31 acre garden located 5 minutes from downtown Wayne.