Bars we like / West of Philly
- T J's Everyday / Paoli, PA
- Now Paoli has a great place for beer, well known for it's Cuisine a la Biere.
- Landis Catering; Wayne, PA
- Not really a bar, but a great bottle shop in Wayne. Great food.
- Teresa's Next Door Bar / Wayne, PA
- You will find me here all the time, stop by and buy me a beer.
- Craft Ale House / Limerick, PA
My New local as I live in Pottsvegas now.
- the Whip Tavern; Coatesville
- Possibly the best "English Tavern" in SE PA.
- The Drafting Room / Exton
- Exton location with it's good food and great beer list.
- Flanigan's Boathouse
- Offers plenty of TV's for your Sports viewing pleasure and a good food. The Convhohocken BH will have at least 10 good beers on tap and a couple of pool tables in the basement.
- Chap's Taproom / Jeffersonville, PA
- With 20 rotating taps, you are sure to find something good to drink.
- Gulliftys / Rosemont, PA
- A liitle jewel of a place that a lot of people overlook, great draft and bottle selection.