Events for March 2018
- Starkbierfest @ Brauhaus Schmitz March 02, 2018 - March 03, 2018 - Brauhaus Schmitz, 718 South St., Phila
- Besides the famous Oktoberfest, Starkbierfest (or the 5th season) is the second big beer festival in Munich and a great opportunity to have fun with your friends and wear the traditional Dirndl or Lederhosen. We will offer 15 of Germany's best Strong Biers! Session Start Times: Friday 7PM, Saturday 1PM, Saturday 4:30PM, Saturday 8PM. $15 ($20 at the door) Includes: Admission, ceramic 10 oz. Brauhaus Schmitz branded beer stein, first StarkBier and live entertainment by Hops Und Schnapps!!
- 12th Annual Philly Craft Beer Festival March 03, 2018 - Philadelphia Navy Yard
- VIP Session: 12:30pm-5:00pm | GA Session: 1:30pm-5:00pm. Tickets online.
- Beer & Brackets at La Cabra March 15, 2018 - La Cabra, 642 Lancaster Ave., Berwyn
- Starts at noon., La Cabra willopen at 10. Download / pick up and fill out your copy of the La Cabra Brewing bracket. Turn a hard copy of your bracket into the hostess at by halftime of the 1st games and you will receive a La Cabra Beers & Brackets Coupon for 10% your food bill during the entire tournament. The overall winner will receive a Guided Brewery Tour & Tasting for Four, a $100 La Cabra Brewing Gift Card and a case of La Cabra Brewing's Next Can Release.
EXTRA: During the tournament keep track of our in-house leaderboard, featuring the top 5 contestants. If you are in the building while your name is on the leaderboard, receive a free pint of your choosing (1 per round).
- St. Patrick's Day @ Teresa's March 17, 2018 - Teresa's Next Door, 124-126 N. Wayne Ave., Wayne
- 11:30 AM - 11:59 PM No, we won't be pouring any Green beer. We will be doing a special set of Irish Whiskey Flights, plus taking 25% off all Irish Whiskey on the Bar!
- Sacramento's Track 7 Brewing @ Teresa's March 23, 2018 - Teresa's Next Door, 124-126 N. Wayne Ave., Wayne
- 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM The folks from Track 7 Brewing have been out to Teresa's before, but now that their beer is available in the market we're happy to give them a tap takeover.
- Hidden River Beer Brunch @ Teresa's March 25, 2018 - Teresa's Next Door, 124-126 N. Wayne Ave., Wayne
- Hidden River is invading Wayne on Sunday for Brunch (and there might be a surprise guest or two showing up). Hidden Rivers beers on tap from 11am-2pm.
- 25 Be Kind Pop-Up @ Conshohocken Brewing March 25, 2018 - Conshohocken Bridgport, 3 DeKalb St.
- Join us for another Be Kind pop-up workout. Get your fitness on in a 45-minute body weight driven bardio sculpt workout, spread kindness + humility, and help break the stigma when it comes to talking about mental health. Stay after class for lunch + drinks - our friends at Conshohocken Brewing are donating 20% of food + drink purchases directly to Be Kind. Always! A minimum $5 cash donation is required to participate in the workout. Donate $20+ to receive a free “Be Kind Always” tee! All proceeds benefit Be Kind. Always.
- Devil's Night presented by Decibel @ Devil's Den March 28, 2018 - Devil's Den, 1148 S 11th St., Phila
- Join the Devil's Den for the a Decibel Metal and Beer Fest pre party. We will be pouring special collaborative beers by Weyerbacher Brewing, Yards & Stoudt's. Enter to win baskets of brewery swag. $1 off
- The Brewer's Plate March 30, 2018 - Kimmel Center, 300 S. Broad St., Phila
- The Brewer's Plate is the premier local beer and food pairing festival movement in Philadelphia—one of the first to introduce the region's blossoming throngs of foodies and beer geeks to the concept. And, like most things, we continue to get better with age. No other annual event maintains such an unwavering commitment to "buy fresh, buy local" while bringing together our region's outstanding chefs, farmers, food artisans, brewers, distillers, and winemakers for the benefit of the most discerning critics, bloggers and guests.? Guests can choose between General Admission? or VIP. Tickets & More Info Online.