Events for February 2018
- 17th Annual Groundhog Day Hawaiian Shirt Beer Breakfast @ Grey Lodge Pub February 02, 2018 - Grey Lodge Pub, 6235 Frankford Ave. Phila
- 7 AM - 2 PM. You must know the drill by now.
- SUPERB-OWL Saturday @ Teresa's February 03, 2018 - Teresa's Next Door, 124-126 N. Wayne Ave., Wayne
- 11:30 AM - 1:00 AM -Our annual event of ridiculousness starts when we open. Tilquin Gueuze, Russian River Pliny the Elder, Russian River Blind Pig, Russian River Consecration, Russian River Supplication, Russian River Temptation, Russian River Sanctification, Russian River Damnation, Loverbeer Pruss Perdu, Lost Abbey Cuvee de Tomme, Lost Abbey Red Poppy, Allagash Interlude, Firestone Walker 21st Anniversary, Firestone Walker Parabola and Founders Canadian Breakfast Stout just to name a few.
- Levante Brewing 3rd Annual Kegs n' Eggs February 04, 2018 - Levante Brewing, 208 Carter Dr, Ste 2, West Chester
- The smell of beer, bacon and eggs are in the air! Join us at Levante Brewing at 10AM for the big game and a bigger breakfast! A portion of all the proceeds will go towards helping out our four-legged friends!
- Abita Mardi Gras @ Grey Lodge February 09, 2018 - Grey :Lodge Pub,. 6235 Frankford Ave., Phila
- Mardi Gras specials and other goodies from New Orleans!
- Mixtape with Copper & Kings @ Teresa's February 09, 2018 - Teresa's Next Door, 124-126 N. Wayne Ave., Wayne
- Sure, we know we missed Bob Marley’s birthday on the the 6th, but we wanted to give you a full day to recover from this awesome party. A live reggae band on the Café side and Copper and King’s cocktails. 8:30 - 11PM
- Heavy Seas Visits Teresa's February 10, 2018 - Teresa's Next Door, 124-126 N. Wayne Ave., Wayne
- Join Chris Leonard, the brewer from heavy seas for a mini tap takeover with a few brand new releases and even a firkin! 1-3PM. PAYG.
- Winterfest Live! 2018 February 17, 2018 - XFINITY Live! Philadelphia
- The Great Philly Winter Beer Festival starts at 3PM. Grab your friends and listen to live bands all day with unlimited samplings of 150+ great beers from 75+ breweries. Enjoy winter-warmup lagers, porters, and stouts in your own custom stein. Plus a day filled with live DJs, amazing bands, super-fun contests in Victory Beer Hall, outdoor fire pits, games, activities, prizes, and giveaways
- Hidden River's 2nd Annual Chili Cook Off February 18, 2018 - Hidden River Brewing, 1808 W Schuylkill Rd (Inside Historic Brinton Lodge) Douglassville
- Do you like to make chili? This is your chance to show off your chili skills, and all for a good cause! 2:30 - 5:30..
- 7th Annual Philly Bierfest February 24, 2018 - German Society of Pennsylvania, 611 Spring Garden St., Phila
- Come Celebrate Pennsylvania's German Brewing Heritage with the Brewers of PA, the German Society of PA, and Philly Roller Derby.Visit with PA's leading brewers of Lagers, Bocks and Weizens, and sample a diverse array of imports from Germany. 2pm - 5pm. Tickets online.
- Kennett Winterfest February 24, 2018 - 600 Broad St., Kennett Square
- Bundle up and enjoy winter brews from at least 50 unique craft breweries – live music with Shady Groove. 12:30 - 4pm. Tickets and details online.