Events for November 2017
- Sly Fox Baby Sparkles & Vulpin IPAs at Christopher's November 02, 2017 - Christopher's Wayne & Christopher's Malvern
- At 5pm both Christopher's locations will be tapping the two latest IPA'S from Sly Fox, Baby Sparkles and Vulpulin. This is irst time these beers are being poured side by side.
- Valley Forge Beer and Cider Festival November 04, 2017 - Greater Phila Expo Center, Oaks
- Session 1: 12:30PM - 4:00PM; Session 2: 5:30PM - 9:00PM; VIP: $55; GA: $40; DD: $10.More details online.
- Heavy Seas Double Header Sampling November 09, 2017 - Christopher's, 108 N. Wayne Ave.
- Join us for a Heavy Seas / Wayne Double Header. Cole from Heat Seas will be at the Beer Yard from 4 - 6 sampling and then Christopher's Wayne from 6-8.
- B. United Takes Over @ Teresa's November 09, 2017 - Teresa's Next Door, 124-126 N. Wayne Ave., Wayne
- Every single tap line we have will have a B. United beer, mead, cider or sake pouring on it. Plus the real show stopper will be Matthias Neidhart here to offer classes and hang out during the evening to discuss all of his terrific drinks. Classes are 45 minutes long. They start at 3 O'Clock and 4 O'Clock and will be the same class repeated. Cheese and Charcuterie will be served during the class. 3 - 9pm
- Friday Night Sampling: River Horse November 10, 2017 - The Beer Yard
- 5 - 7pm. Belgian Freeze is back!
- Meet Une Anee's Brewmaster @ Teresa's November 14, 2017 - Teresa's Next Door, 124-126 N. Wayne Ave., Wayne
- They are already one of our favorite breweries, so this was an easy event to say yes too. Brewmaster+awesome sour beer+Teresa’s = one hell of a good time. If you love sour beer, you better be here! 6:30pm -11:45pm
- Thanksgiving Eve - Levante & Hidden River at Bistro on Bridge November 22, 2017 - Bistro on Bridge, 212Bridge St., Phoenixville
- Two of our favorite new breweries get together to kick off the year's major holiday season.
- Thanksgiving Eve w/ Russian River @ Teresa's November 22, 2017 - Teresa's Next Door, 124-126 N. Wayne Ave., Wayne
- We will be pouring Pliny the Elder, Blind Pig, Supplication, Damnation & at least one or two other delicious Russian River Sours (stop by to see which ones). This year we're thankful for good company & better beer provided by Russian River. Come out early to make sure you don't miss anything. It all starts at 11:30AM.
- Back in Black @ Union Jack's on the Manatawny November 25, 2017 - Union Jack's, 546 Manatawny Rd, Oley
- Our annual fest featuring the dark stuff! Draft list:Founders 2015 Imperial Stout, Founders KBS, Bells Traverse City 355 E Stout, Alesmith Thai, Speedway Stout, Sole Artisan 2016 Electric Velvet, Dogfish Head Oak Aged Vanilla World Wide Stout, Hardywood Gingerbread Stout, Ballast Point Coconut Victory at Sea, Stone Xocoveza & More! 11am-11pm. Pay As You Go.
- Scrapple Party @ Stickman November 26, 2017 - Stickman Brews, 326 N. Lewis Ave. Royersford
- A collaborative event with Philadelphia's Herman's Coffee. Noon to 3PM.