Events for December 2016
- Valley Forge Beer & Cider Festival December 03, 2016 - Greater Philadelphia Expo Center, Oaks
- The producers of the award-winning Philly Craft Beer Festival and Pour the Core: Hard Cider Festival return to the Philadelphia area with the Valley Forge Beer & Cider Festival. Selected by VisitPhilly.com as one of the “Top Beer Festivals Coming to Philly, 2015” this event has something for everyone, hard cider lovers and beer lovers alike. Tickets, more details online.
- Kevin Brooks of Shelton Brothers @ Teresa's December 09, 2016 - Teresa's Next Door, 124-126 N. Wayne Ave., Wayne
- Every year we do a Shelton Christmas beer event. This year we decided to mix it up a bit. A few Shelton Christmas beers, a few of our year round favorites, and a jolly, long haired, bearded gentleman to tell you all about them. De Ranke Pere Noel, Mikkeller Red and White Christmas, De La Senne Xmas, Mikkeller Beer Geek Breakfast, Mikkeller SpontanOrange, Handbryggeriet Dark Force, and Drie Feonteinen Zwet.be.
- ToolBox Brewing Night at Teresa's December 15, 2016 - Teresa's Next Door, 124-126 N. Wayne Ave., Wayne
- Toolbox Brewing Company out of California makes some seriously good sour beers. In order to properly showcase their excellence we'll have six on draft. West Coast Funk, Das Froot, Cucumberliner, Bog Sauce, Autumn Bliss, and Truth from the Heart.
- Teresa's Welcomes New Firestone Walker Rep December 16, 2016 - Teresa's Next Door, 124-126 N. Wayne Ave., Wayne
- Come out and welcome the new (and slightly louder) Firestone Walker rep. She wanted to make an unforgettable introduction so here's what she's got for us: Anniversary XX, Velvet Merkin, Agrestic, and Stickee Monkee.
- Stickman Brews Anniversary Party December 17, 2016 - Stickman Brews, 326 North Lewis Rd., Royersford
- To celebrate its first anniversary, Stickman is holding a very special party for 200 guests!.The party is open to everyone starting at 5pm, but tickets are required for entry. Stickman will be open for normal business hours from 11am- 4pm with a food truck and live music from Clay McElwee from 12pm-3pm. Stickman will then close at 4pm and re-open from 5pm- 12am for the tickets-only party. More Details online.