Events for November 2016
- Brawlerfest 2016 November 05, 2016 - 500 Spring Garden St., Phila
- Yard's Brewing Co.s Brawlerfest is equal parts beer festival, old-school carnival and block party, celebrating Philly's rich tradition of hard work and love for the underdog. Tickets, more detail online.
- Gebirgstrachten Verein Almrausch Oktoberfest November 05, 2016 - 9130 Academy Rd., Philadelphia
- .Saved The Best For Last! Three days from now, you'll either be crying in your beer or quaffing a lager to celebrate . the Election will finally be over. Here's a thought: Before the votes are counted, enjoy the last Oktoberfest of the season. So authentic, you'll think you need a passport to get home.
- Anchorage Glass Pours @ Teresa's November 11, 2016 - November 13, 2016 - Teresa's Next Door, 124-126 N. Wayne Ave., Wayne
- So far only bottles have made it out our way from Anchorage. This is a chance to taste a few different varieties without committing to a whole 25oz bottle. We'll be serving flights and individual pours all weekend long but come early because we have limited amounts of each.
- 3rd Annual Sly Fox CycloCross November 13, 2016 - Sly Fox Brewery, Circle of Progress, Pottstown
- Make a day out of it! We grill outside and serve beer all around the course while our Tastin' Room offers food specials. What better way to combine the Sly Fox community with the cycling community than with the madness that is cyclocross? Free to attend, Pay As You Go for beer and food. 8am - 4pm.
- 10th Annual Tröegs Mad Elf Event @ Teresa's November 18, 2016 - Teresa's Next Door, 124-126 N. Wayne Ave., Wayne
- It's that time of year again. Mad Elf graces our tap lines and reindeer stew is on your plate. A few scratch beers, some of the Tröegs classics and at least two beers you won't find anywhere else except here at Teresa's.
- Cider Dinner @ Shorty's Sunflower Cafe November 19, 2016 - Shorty's Sunflower Cafe, 1494 N. Charlotte St.; Pottstown
- Join us for our very first pairing dinner. This dinner will feature the crafted hard ciders from Big Hill Ciderworks paired with six courses created by Chef George. Seating will be at large tables so that guests can engage in conversation. Ben from Big Hill Ciderworks will be on hand to discuss how their ciders are created using the apples grown right on their orchard. $80, reservations required: 610.970.5111
- Winter Beer Fest November 26, 2016 - 23rd St. Armory, 22 North 23rd St., Phila
- Join us on Saturday after Thanksgiving when we will have on tap more than 100 beers from around the world on tap. We have many spiced ales and once a year strong ales that breweries all over the country brew only once a year and pride ourselves on bringing you the newest breweries to hit the Pennsylvania market. Some of the newcomers this year are Forgotten Boardwalk, Cape May Brewing, Coppertail Brewing, Springhouse Brewing and many more .Tickets online.