Events for February 2016
- Super Bowl Saturday @ Teresa's February 06, 2016 - Teresa's Next Door, 124 N. Wayne Ave., Wayne
- On Super Bowl Saturday, we bring out the coolest of the cool that dwells in our cellar every year. We will pour some hoppy stuff, some sour stuff, some dark stuff, some fruity stuff and some other dusty old stuff. You can count on drinking lots of cool stuff all in one day.
- Lost Abbey Dinner w/ Tomme Arthur @ Monk's February 09, 2016 - Monk's Cafe, 264 S. 16 St., Phila
- MONK'S DESCRIPTION - Tomme always provides us with some gems from his private stash of amazing beer. Tomme is a pioneer in beer world and has garnered way too many medals and awards to list here. We just set the date, so now we will start working on the beer list and then the food menu. 7pm. Price Not Yet Determined.
- Rare Gems from Stone Brewing @ FWOT February 10, 2016 - Fingers, Wings & Other Things, 107 W. Ridge Pike, Conshohocken
- Pouring an assortment of limited releases from the California brewery, Pay As You Go.
- Friday Night Sampling: Yards February 12, 2016 - The Beer Yard
- Tom Kehoe will be in the house pouring. That's almost as good as the beer. Almost. 5-7pm as usual.
- 14th Annual Chili Challenge @ Victory. February 14, 2016 - Victory Parkesburg, 3127 Lower Valley Rd.
- NEW LOCATION. Join us in our Parkesburg brewpub to taste a wide variety of chili recipes created, prepared and served by our own talented staff. Brewers, mechanics, lab technicians, office and brewpub staff will all compete! Your vote decides who will win the prized People's Pepper and #TasteVictory.
- Victory 20th Anniversary Beer Dinner February 15, 2016 - All locations: Downingtown, Kennett Square, Parkesburg
- Celebrate 20 years of Victory with us! See Victory online calendar for details of each dinner, tickets and additional information.
- Free Will Brewing Unleashes the Cool Stuff @ Teresa's February 25, 2016 - Teresa's Next Door, 124 N. Wayne Ave., Wayne
- We will be pouring a bunch of cool sours, big beers and rarities from a local brewery that has really become one of the premier producers of sour ales in Pennsylvania. That is saying a lot considering all the competition. Here's the tap list: Safeword, Bonesaw, Peach, Pomegranate, Olly, William, the Kragle, Ralphius, Black Friday and possibly Grape.
- Lehigh Valley Beer Week February 26, 2016 - February 27, 2016 - Lehigh Valley, PA
- Lehigh Valley Beer Week will be celebrated at numerous establishments around the Lehigh Valley. See website for calendar and event locations and details.
- Kennett Winterfest February 27, 2016 - 600 Block, S. Broad St., Kennett Square
- Bundle up and enjoy winter brews from at least 50 unique craft breweries – live music with Shady Groove. 12:30 - 4pm. Tickets and details online.
- Peche Mortel Day @ Monk's Cafe February 27, 2016 - Monk's Cafe, 264 S. 16 St., Phila
- Brasserie Dieu du Ciel! is holding its second annual Péché Mortel Day today and . nly 7 bars in the USA will be hosting this super cool event & we are both honored and thrilled to participate. They are sending down 6 iterations of this coffee infused Imperial Stout. One of them was aged in a bourbon barrel, but we have to wait to find out the other versions. Starts at Noon. Cash Bar. Pay As You Go.
- 5th Annual German Society of Penna. Bierfest February 27, 2016 - Philadelphia Marriott (downtown)
- The German Society of Pennsylvania will host its 5th annual Bierfest, in collaboration with the ferocious female athletes of Philly Roller Derby. This world-class beer tasting event celebrates Pennsylvania’s German brewing heritage.1pm to 5pm, with early access available for VIP ticketholders. The event features delicious German-style beers from over three dozen brands from Pennsylvania and Germany, spread between 2 beer halls. Attendees will enjoy German and American live music, from Polkadelphia’s oompah-funk to the soulful bluegrass of the Keystone Mountain Boys, plus variety acts like rafter-roaring Roller-Derby Arm-Wrestling and eye-popping cabaret-themed Berlin-Style BEERlesque. Bierfest is chock-full of educational content for the beer-curious, as well. Fans of crisp, refreshing lager-style beers can visit the all-new Sam Adams Lager Learning Lounge, located in the German Society’s traditional Ratskeller tavern, to sample a dazzling array of diverse lagers and indulge in Beer Quizzo. Here, they can learn about what distinguishes lager brewing from ale brewing and why one of the country’s top independent craft brewers chose northeastern Pennsylvania for their primary brewing facility. Also included in general admission is a Brewer’s Discussion Panel on “The German Connection: Pennsylvania’s Lager-Loving Terroir” in the Bierfest Academy that will delve into fascinating details for the beer-geekhood. Tickets and more info online.
- Leap Day Brewing with Tröegs @ Teresa's February 29, 2016 - Teresa's Next Door, 124 N. Wayne Ave., Wayne
- We were invited to Tröegs Brewing Company to brew a Belgian Style Blonde Ale with our friends from the Beer Yard. Although you won’t be able to brew with us, you will be able to see us put to work by Tröegs on their pilot system through the glass wall from their awesome tasting room. It’ll be worth the trek.