Events for January 2016
- Founders KBS vs Goose Island Bourbon County @ Drafting Room January 01, 2016 - Drafting Room, 635 N Pottstown Pike, Exton
- Tasting event. 3PM. Pay As You Go. No further details currently available.
- Kryptonite Double IPA Release @ Iron Hill Ardmore January 07, 2016 - Iron Hill Brewery # Restaurant, 60 Greenfield Ave., Ardmore
- Starts at 6:00 PM, Pay As You Go. "Join us for the release of Kryptonite Imperial IPA. A big, hoppy, 8.5% ABV beer perfect for after the holiday season."
- Rt. 113 Day @ Sly Fox January 13, 2016 - Sly Fox, Phoenixville & Pottstown
- Sly Fox has officially declared January 13th RT. 113 Day in honor of our awesome IPA. We will be tapping a firkin at both of our locations of RT. 113 IPA at 1:13 pm and you can get a 10 oz. for only $1.13! Starts @1, ends at Midnight, Pay As You Go.
- 2nd Annual Big Philly Beerfest January 15, 2016 - January 16, 2016 - Pennsylvania Convention Center, Philadelphia
- 2 big nights, 100+ breweries, 300+ craft beers, thousands of craft beer fans & 1 great time! 250,000 sq. ft. Of craft beer awesomeness! Breweries and beer enthusiasts from across the region will gather for an unlimited sampling of over 300 fresh craft beers of all styles. This event raises funds for Animal Rescue Partners, a 501-c-3 organization dedicated to supporting numerous animal rescues, pet adoption groups, and community spay/neuter programs in the Philadelphia area and beyond. Doors open 8pm both nights; tickets available online.
- Fat Head Debut @ Teresa's January 16, 2016 - Teresa's Next Door, 124 N. Wayne Ave., Wayne
- Fat Head’s will be here with some IPA’s. We will feature a few super fresh beers from a brewery that will be sure to please that winter hoppy craving. Pay As You Go.
- Yes We Can! @ Grey Lodge Pub January 22, 2016 - Grey Lodge Pub, 6235 Frankford Ave., Phila
- Sly Fox 20th Anniversary party tonight. Starts at 6PM. Pay As You Go.
- Warm Up with Weyerbacher @ FWOT January 27, 2016 - Finger, Wings @ Other Things, 107 W. Ridge Pike, Conshohocken
- Be the first to have this year's Sunday Morning Stout!! Featured beers include: Weyerbacher Sunday Morning Stout, Weyerbacher 20th Anniversary, Weyerbacher Tango, Weyerbacher Winter Ale, Weyerbacher Heresy & Weyerbacher Quad. Plus Rare Beer Raffle, Beer Trivia & Weyerbacher Wings. Starts at 6pm. Pay As You go.
- Friday Night Sampling: Captain Lawrence January 29, 2016 - The Beer Yard
- Dan the Captain Lawrence man will be in tonight from 430ish - 630ish. Sampling many beers including the new Melt water IPL.
- Super Barrel Weekend @ Weyerbacher January 30, 2016 - January 31, 2016 - Weyerbacher Brewing Co., Easton, PA
- Over the years, Weyerbacher has established an extensive and well rounded barrel aging program. Seasonal favorites include Insanity, Sunday Morning Stout, Riserva and Blasphemy. Now, Weyerbacher will be hosting Super Barrel Weekend, an entire weekend dedicated to barrel aged beers.. This extraordinary event is taking place at The Tap Room at Weyerbacher Brewing and is open to the public.
Offerings include twists on some of Weyerbacher’s seasonal barrel aged beers, as well as experimental and trial batches. Barrel aged beers will be available in 4 oz. and 12 oz. pours only; no growler fills. Each day has a designated amount of each beer available, so these beers are available until they kick for the day, but will be back the following day until they’re gone for good!
The Tap Room will also have live music from Skip Monday on January 30th and Flowers for Taco on January 31st. Food will be available for purchase from Guerrilla Ultima BBQ Food Truck on Saturday and Füd Truck on Sunday. The Tap Room will be raffling used barrels, 2 on each day. The HOG (Hammer of Glory) from Philly Beer Week will be at The Tap Room on January 30.
- Belgium Comes to West Chester January 30, 2016 - Iron Hill Brewery @ Restaurant, 3 W. Gay St., West Chester
- Lead brewer Chris Endrikat will host the annual Belgium Comes to West Chester festival at Iron Hill West Chester. Guests will enjoy 34 rare and prized Belgian and Belgian-style beers, plus a special menu of Belgian fare and the opportunity to chat with brewers about the pours. Endrikat, along with senior head brewer Paul Rutherford, carefully curated this year’s draft list to reflect Iron Hill’s commitment to developing their own Belgian-inspired recipes, as well as highlighting styles from some of the best breweries in the world, including: Boulevard Tank 7 Farmhouse Ale, Rodenbach Grand Cru and Denizens Bocho Bandido. This year’s line-up of 34 beers is the most exciting to date for the annual event, including coveted and hard-to-find styles from top local brewers, available a la carte or in samplers. 1-6pm. Pay As You Go. Amazing List of beers which will be pouring at the link.