Events for April 2013
- American Spirits: The Rise and Fall of Prohibition October 05, 2012 - April 28, 2013 - The National Constituion Center, 525 Arch St Philadelphia, PA 19106
- The Last Call for all to visit the Prohibition Exhibit at the Constitution Center. It closes on the 28th of April Take a stroll through the Roaring 20's and view the nations most (Or least, depending upon who you speak to...) libatious hiccup! Films, photos, bathtub beer, and a recreated speak easy! Then walk on down to Prohibition Taproom for a beer or five....
- Firestone Walker All Day Wednesday @ Teresa's April 03, 2013 - Teresa's Next Door, 124 N. Wayne Ave.. Wayne
- FROM THE WEBSITE: We all know that Firestone Walker makes great hoppy things (and we will be pouring all four, Wookie Jack, Double Jack, Union Jack and Pale 31) but we will also have Velvet Merlin, The 16th anniversary and Sucaba (Aka Abacus). Hire a driver for this day, it could get ugly.
- Friday Night Sampling: Full Sail April 05, 2013 - The Beer Yard
- Join us to welcome one of Oregon's pioneer breweries to Pennsylvania. We will do this by sampling some of their beers. Old-fashioned, we know, but that's how we roll. 5-7pm
- Experimental Hop Project @ Sly Fox (both locations) April 05, 2013 - Sly Fox Phoenixville & Sly Fox Pottstown
- FROM THE WEBSITE: Three new brews on tap side by side, each made with a new experimental hop variety from the breeding program of our supplier S.S. Steiner. Come on out, join in the experiment, and discover the dynamic new flavors and aromas emerging from the latest innovations in the hop industry. 11:30AM to closing. Pay As You Go.
- TJ's Renovation Completion Celebration April 06, 2013 - TJ's Restaurant & Drinkery, 35 Paoli Plaza, Paoli
- A tap takeover for Bella Vista Distribution: 4 Hands Divided Sky, Arcadia Hop Rocket, Arcadia Rapunzel, Ballast Point Reef Rye, Boulder Bourbon Hoopla, Brash Smoglifter, Bruery Humulus Lager, Bruery Sour in the Rye, Bullfrog Aggro Wheat, Bullfrog Edgar, Bullfrog Pomme Par Jour, Central Water Bourbon Barleywine, Cigar City Dos Anos
Coronado Bada Bing
Dark Horse Double Crooked Tree. Dark Horse Plead the Fifth. DuClaw Naked Fish. Evil Twin Femme Fatale
FiftyFifty Saison du Prick. Iron Fist Dubbel Fisted, Maine Mean Old Tom, Mont Blanc La Rousse. Round Guys Wild Rider. Stillwater Classique. Telegraph Reserve Wheat & Voodoo Cowbell.
11:30am - 5pm. Pay As You Go. 610.725.0100
- Barrel Aged Tasty Tuesday @ Teresa's April 09, 2013 - Teresa's Next Door, 124 N. Wayne Ave.. Wayne
- FROM THE WEBSITE: Barrel aging makes beer better. This day we will pour some rare and delicious ones from some of our favorite brewers: Hof Ten Madiran and Hof Ten Sherry barrel aged blondes, really rare Central Waters Peruvian Morning, 2011 Allagash Odyssey, New Holland Dragon’s Milk, Russian River Supplication and the usual suspects, Petrus Aged Pale and couple of Jolly Pumpkins, of course.
Discounted Barrel Aged Vintage Bottles will be available for takeout as well
- Two Brother Brewing Co. Sampling April 12, 2013 - The Beer Yard
- On Friday, April 12 from 5-7 we will be welcoming Two Brothers Brewing Co. from Warrenville, Illinois to the Philadelphia area with a good ole fashioned Beer Yard sampling. Why not come on down?
- Oxbow Brewing Suburban Release Luncheon @ Teresa's April 12, 2013 - Teresa's Next Door, 124 N. Wayne Ave.. Wayne
- FROM THE WEBSITE: We are very excited to have the suburban release for Maine's Oxbow Brewing Co. here at Teresa’s. This is some of the BEST liquid coming out of the great state of Maine these days, and that’s says a lot. We will pour their Farmhouse Pale Ale and a few others paired with food. Their head brewer, Philly’s own Mike Fava, will be on hand to chat about their delicious beers. Come drink with us. Starts at Noon.
- Teresa's On The Road @ FARE April 13, 2013 - 780 Falcon Circle #200, Warminster, Penna.
- FROM THE TND WEBSITE: We are hosting a table at the FARE Festival in Warminster, PA. We will bring some of our creative food to go along with many beers and wines. The event will be held at the FUGE, were all NASA astronauts were trained until 1996. This is a perfect pairing for Beer and Space Nerds alike, kind of like a Star Trek convention with craft beer. For tickets and more info, use the link in the nice green circle.
- Philly Farm & Food Fest April 14, 2013 - Philadelpia Convention Center Annex, Phila.
- A joint project of Fair Food Philly and the PASA (the Pennsylvania Association for Sustainable Agriculture), Philly Farm & Food Fest is a one-day only event that will connect shoppers with food artisans and producers and local farmers. Over 100 vendors. $15 advance, $20 at door. 11am - 4pm.
- Friday Night Sampling: Anchor April 19, 2013 - The Beer Yard
- 5-7pm. we will be pouring the beers of the great brewery that Fritz Maytag saved back in the dawn of the craft beer revolution. Please come and join us.
- Brouwerij Van Eecke Tasty Tuesday @ Teresa's April 23, 2013 - Teresa's Next Door, 124 N. Wayne Ave.. Wayne
- FROM THE WEBSITE: Danny from Brouwerij Van Eecke is Coming to Town. We are honored to have one of the greatest Belgian breweries coming to visit us here at Teresa’s. From the makers of Watou Blonde, Poperings Hommel Bier and Leroy Christmas: Danny Brouwerij Van Eecke.
- Earth Day with Long Trail Brewing Co.@ FWOT April 24, 2013 - Fingers, Wings & Other Things, 107 -109 Ridge Pike, Conshohocken
- FROM A FWOT EMAIL: Let’s make the world a better place by drinking good beer and planting lots of trees. Vermont’s Long Trail Brewing Co has a goal to plant 10,000 trees in the U.S. Northeast and you can help. Buy a pint of Long Trail and receive a pint glass with a spruce seedling (limited quantities). The Pours: Centennial Red & Belgian White Brown Bag #3 Milk Stout. 6PM. Pay As You Go.
- Friday Night Sampling: Weyerbacher April 26, 2013 - The Beer Yard
- We will be pouring a fine selection of fine beers from the fine brewery in fine Easton. Here's the key, though: we are going to try and drag the fine Dan Weirback, the reclusive brewery founder, out of his hidey-hole. Can we pull it off? Mark is on the case. 5-7pm as usual for what could be an historic appearance.