Events for January 25, 2008
- Friday Night Sampling: Nugget Nectar January 25, 2008 - The Beer Yard
- As part of our regular Friday night tasting, we will be pouring Troegs Nugget Nectar for you to try, 5-7pm.
- Robbie Burns Birthday Bash January 25, 2008 - Sly Fox Brewhouse & Eatery, Pikeland Village Square, Phoenixville
- This will be the Sicth Annual Robbie Burns Birthday Bash and feature, as usual, the draught and cask debut of this year's Gang Aft Agley Scotch Ale, but in 2008 that big, malty brew will also be released in bottles 922oz0 for the first time. Haggis and other Scottish treats, as well as bagpipes and lots of folks in kilts, are all part of the fun. Things get rolling at 6pm.
- Dogfish Head Returns: 6 Beers, 6 Cheeses January 25, 2008 - Di Bruno Bros., 1730 Chestnut St., Philadelphia
- Delaware's premiere microbrewery will be returning with 6 craft brewed ales paired with 6 of Di Bruno Bros. perfectly aged cheeses. A representative from Dogfish Head Brewery will be talking about the beer making process and cheese pairing process. One of DiBruno's cheese mongers will also attend, to talk about what makes the cheese we will be tasting so special and unique. A surprise Specialty-distilled spirit, crafted by the brewery, might be tasted. 6 – 8pm /$45. per person