Events for September 2015
- Port Brewing & Lost Abbey @ Teresa's September 03, 2015 - Teresa's Next Door, 124 N. Wayne Ave., Wayne
- TERESA'S EVENT LISTING: Simply put, a whole bunch of the fun stuff to make your weekend that much better.
- Beer Yard/Tröegs Brewing/Teresa's Annual Delco SPCA Fundraiser September 05, 2015 - The Beer Yard
- NOTE: Even if you cannot attend this event, the Beer Yard will donate $5 for every case of beer purchased, today through Monday, to the Delco SPCA.
For the sixth consecutive year, The Beer Yard, Tröegs Brewing Co. and Teresa's Next Door collaborate to help raise funds for the Delaware County Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (SPCA). The event will be held from 1 to 4 p.m. in front of The Beer Yard. In addition to featuring samples of Tröegs’ handcrafted beers, attendees can enjoy a variety of delicious grilled food items courtesy of Teresa’s Next Door.
Tröegs will donate $5 of every case sold during the weekend (September 5th - 7th) to the Delaware County SPCA and offer free pint glasses to those customers who purchase a case of Tröegs beer (while supplies last). Additionally, Teresa’s Next Door will donate 10% of every check marked “SPCA” directly to the Delaware County SPCA during that same time period.
Special Bonus attraction this year: Bryan Kolesar will be on hand selling and signing copies of his new book, "Beer Lover's Mid-Atlantic: Best Breweries, Brewpubs & Beer Bars," which was released this June.
The event is pet-friendly, and attendees are encouraged to bring well-behaved dogs on leashes.
- Friday Night Sampling: Penn Brewing September 11, 2015 - The Beer Yard
- Shockingly, we will be pouring Penn Oktoberfest and Pumpkin Roll Ale, almost as if Autumn were in the air. Let's agree to call any temperature below 80 degrees the new Autumn, shall we? Stop by from 5-7pm and have a taste and we can discuss.
- 8th Annual Capital City Invitational Beer Festival September 12, 2015 - Appalachian Brewing Co., 50 N. Cameron St.. Harrisburg
- Join Appalachian Brewing Company for the 18th Annual Capital City Invitational Beer Festival, Saturday September 12, 2015! Rain or shine, Harrisburg's original craft beer festival happens indoors, on both spacious floors of our original brewery and restaurant. Choose from two sessions of craft beer excellence (2-5PM & 6-9PM), featuring samples from 25 of the region's top brewers. Plus - enjoy an Oktoberfest style buffet, live music and a commemorative glass, all included in your ticket price! Tickets available online.
- 7th Annual Pils Picnic @ Johnny Brenda's September 12, 2015 - Johnny Brenda's,
- EVENT DESCRIPTION -- Come enjoy an end of summer beer celebration at our 7th Annual Pils Picnic! This region is famous for our incredible local pilsners, so drinkable and so delicious. We'll be serving a $5 picnic menu with cold fried chicken and deviled eggs, watermelon salad and more. Here's what we are going to have on tap:
Sly Fox Keller Pils (unfiltered Pikeland Pils), Troegs Sunshine Pils, Stoudt's Pilsner, Victory Cage Radler, Victory Braumeister Pils, Tired Hands Trendler Pils, Neshaminy Trauger Pils, Sixpoint Crisp & a couple surprises!
- Smoke 'Em If Yous Got 'Em @ Yards September 13, 2015 - Yards Brewing Co., 901 N. Delaware Ave., Phila
- Yard’s Brewing Company’s 7th Annual Smoke ‘Em event will feature 30 different beers accompanying smoked and barbecued meats- makes the perfect pair to a classic backyard-style BBQ. From Pig roasts to bluegrass jamming all afternoon, it’s no question why this event sells out each year. Tickets online. 1-5pm
- Friday Night Sampling: Brewers Art September 18, 2015 - The Beer Yard
- We will be tasting, Resurrection, Beazly and Choptank'D from 5-7pm. Jones is gone back to Law School but Mark will be conducting a seminar on constitutional law. Maybe. Who can tell with Mark?
- Piraat Day @ Teresa's Next Door September 19, 2015 - Teresa's Next Door, 124 N. Wayne Ave., Wayne
- TERESA'S EVENT LISTING: An annual favorite day full of pirate costumes, silly accents and copious amounts of Van Steenberge Piraat.
- Cantillon Zwanze Day @ Monk's September 19, 2015 - Monk's Cafe, 264 S. 16 St., Philadelphia
- Monk's Cafe will be one of a select few bars in the country serving Cantillon's one-off lambic, Zwanze today. Only about 25 kegs make it to America, so this is indeed a very special event. Tapped at 3 pm. CASH ONLY.
100% of the sales from this beer will of to the Fair Food Stand Double Dollars program which helps disadvantaged Philadelphians purchase wholesome food for their families.
- First Annual Oktoberfest @ Teresa's September 25, 2015 - September 27, 2015 - Teresa's Next Door, 124 N. Wayne Ave., Wayne
- TERESA'S EVENT LISTING: Teresa’s does some Germans.We're going to turn Teresa’s into a German beer hall for our first Annual Oktoberfest.
- Friday Night Sampling: Oskar Blues September 25, 2015 - The Beer Yard
- We will pouring their new IPA, plus Pale Ale, Pinner and Mamma's Little Yellow Pils.5-7pm. Seriously, how can you not stop by for this?
- Sly Fox Can Jam Music Festival September 26, 2015 - Sly Fox Brewery, 331 Circle of Progress Drive, Pottstown
- A FREE day of amazing music in the beautiful pastures adjoining the brewery, accentuated by one of the largest KanJam® tournaments on the planet. The Can Jam Music Festival celebrates Sly Fox Brewing Company's role as an early adopter, evangelist and promoter of cans—the hottest packaging trend in the craft brewing industry.More details online.
- Pope-pourri at Monk's Cafe September 26, 2015 - September 27, 2015 - Monk's Cafe, 264 S. 16 St., Phila
- Monk's Cafe welcomes Pope Francis and friends to Philadelphia with a sacred and profane array of 24 religiously-inspired brews on draft. Culled from the cellars of America's most revered craft brewers, each of these kegs is as rare as a true miracle. This miraculous Pope-Pourri lineup starts pouring Saturday, September 26th at 11:30 am.Nota bene: We only have one keg of each of these rarities. Early arrival improves your chances of "Mass" consumption!
- "History on Tap" @ Victory at Magnolia September 28, 2015 - Victory @ Magnolia, 650 W. Cyprus St., Kennett Square
- Join Matt Krueger, vice president of Victory Brewing Company, on Monday, Sept. 28, at 6:30 p.m. for a presentation at the Victory Brewing Company’s brewpub in Kennett Square. Krueger’s topic will be “The History of Beer.” He will apply his expertise and background in the industry to discuss the world history of beer, then move on to Philadelphia beer production and finally to beer-making in Chester County, ending with a primer on Victory Brewing Company. Admission is free. 6:30pm