Events for September 2015
- Port Brewing & Lost Abbey @ Teresa's September 03, 2015 - Teresa's Next Door, 124 N. Wayne Ave., Wayne
- TERESA'S EVENT LISTING: Simply put, a whole bunch of the fun stuff to make your weekend that much better.
- Beer Yard/Tröegs Brewing/Teresa's Annual Delco SPCA Fundraiser September 05, 2015 - The Beer Yard
- For the sixth consecutive year, The Beer Yard, Tröegs Brewing Co. and Teresa's Next Door collaborate to help raise funds for the Delaware County Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (SPCA). The event will be held from 1 to 4 p.m. in front of The Beer Yard. In addition to featuring samples of Tröegs’ handcrafted beers, attendees can enjoy a variety of delicious grilled food items courtesy of Teresa’s Next Door.
Tröegs will donate $5 of every case sold during the weekend (September 5th - 7th) to the Delaware County SPCA and offer free pint glasses to those customers who purchase a case of Tröegs beer (while supplies last). Additionally, Teresa’s Next Door will donate 10% of every check marked “SPCA” directly to the Delaware County SPCA during that same time period.
Special Bonus attraction this year: Bryan Kolesar will be on hand selling and signing copies of his new book, "Beer Lover's Mid-Atlantic: Best Breweries, Brewpubs & Beer Bars," which was released this June.
The event is pet-friendly, and attendees are encouraged to bring well-behaved dogs on leashes.
- Victory for the Headwaters September 12, 2015 - Victory Brewery, 3127 Lower Valley Rd., Parkesburg
- Victory for the Headwaters is a daylong celebration and fundraiser from 12:00 pm to 8:00 pm. The event starts with a volunteer trash clean up canoe trip down the Brandywine River and continues at Victory’s Parkesburg brewery where the Victory for the Headwaters fundraiser will be held, and the real party starts. All proceeds will benefit Victory’s Headwater Grant, which provides funds to environmental organizations dedicated to protecting our water. To further the festivities, Victory will unveil the new packaging for its Headwaters Ale. The new look will support the idea behind the delicious brew, which is to pay homage to the Brandywine Watershed, the local source from which every Victory beer ‘springs. A portion of every Headwaters Ale sold will be donated to the Headwaters Grant.
start as low as $10 for registration for the clean up and transportation to and from the Parkesburg brewery to the Brandywine River sites. Packages for the fundraiser include River Rescuer for $40 and includes a Headwaters pint glass, two beverages and one food item; Water Warrior for $75 entitles fans to a Headwaters pint glass, signed coaster, t-shirt, two beverages and one food item and the Headwaters Hero package for $200 includes a special group tour of the Parkesburg production tour with Bill Covaleski and Ron Barchet along with a tasting of a soon-to-be released brew, limited edition shirt, Headwaters pint glass, two beverages and one food item.
- 8th Annual Capital City Invitational Beer Festival September 12, 2015 - Appalachian Brewing Co., 50 N. Cameron St.. Harrisburg
- Join Appalachian Brewing Company for the 18th Annual Capital City Invitational Beer Festival, Saturday September 12, 2015! Rain or shine, Harrisburg's original craft beer festival happens indoors, on both spacious floors of our original brewery and restaurant. Choose from two sessions of craft beer excellence (2-5PM & 6-9PM), featuring samples from 25 of the region's top brewers. Plus - enjoy an Oktoberfest style buffet, live music and a commemorative glass, all included in your ticket price! Tickets available online.
- Piraat Day @ Teresa's Next Door September 19, 2015 - Teresa's Next Door, 124 N. Wayne Ave., Wayne
- TERESA'S EVENT LISTING: An annual favorite day full of pirate costumes, silly accents and copious amounts of Van Steenberge Piraat.
- First Annual Oktoberfest @ Teresa's September 25, 2015 - September 27, 2015 - Teresa's Next Door, 124 N. Wayne Ave., Wayne
- TERESA'S EVENT LISTING: Teresa’s does some Germans.We're going to turn Teresa’s into a German beer hall for our first Annual Oktoberfest.
- Sly Fox Can Jam Music Festival September 26, 2015 - Sly Fox Brewery, 331 Circle of Progress Drive, Pottstown
- A FREE day of amazing music in the beautiful pastures adjoining the brewery, accentuated by one of the largest KanJam® tournaments on the planet. The Can Jam Music Festival celebrates Sly Fox Brewing Company's role as an early adopter, evangelist and promoter of cans—the hottest packaging trend in the craft brewing industry.More details online.