Events for April 2018
- Delco Spelling Bee @ Teresa's April 08, 2018 - Teresa's Next Door, 124-126 N. Wayne Ave., Wayne
- 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM. Join us and 2SP Brewing as five participants will be in the hot seats to try and spell words that are only used in Delco. A bunch of 2SP beers will be on draft and $3 of every 2SP beer sold will be given directly to the HEADstrong Foundation. Help by drinking for a local Delaware County cause, have a few laughs and a lot of fun while you’re at it. This is gearing up to be one wild event.
- Friday the Firkinteenth @ Grey Lodge Pub April 13, 2018 - Grey Lodge Pub, 6235 Frankford Ave., Phila
- Friday the Firkinteenth is our most famous event. Every Friday the 13th since February 1998, we have tapped a bunch of cask ale. This is probably the only beer event in the world whose frequency and timing are completely at the mercy of the calendar. We expect to have 26 assorted firkins and pins for this one. As usual, the Day Session will run from noon to 6pm; the Night Session from 6pm to midnight. As always, no cover charge. Come and go as you like. Stay as long as you like. If you want to take the day off and enjoy a day of cask ale, we've got you covered. If you want to work all day and have an evening of cask ale, we have you covered too.
- Conshohocken Four Year Anniversary Party April 14, 2018 - Conshocken Brewing, 39 E Elm St, Conshohocken,
- Celebrate with us April 14th at the Tap Room in Conshohocken starting at 11am. Festivities include the release of our Hop Life DIPA in cans and on draft, limited edition anniversary glassware and a good ole fashioned pig roast from our friends at Esposito's Meats!
- Teresa's Introduces New Orleans' Nola Brewing April 20, 2018 - Teresa's Next Door, 124-126 N. Wayne Ave., Wayne
- These guys have been around for about 10 years now and are just finally making it to the Philly market. Come on out and try some. It will at least save you the flight to New Orleans, or inspire you to take one. 7-9PM
- Sly Fox SRT Spree April 20, 2018 - April 21, 2018 - St, Michael's Park, Monte Clare
- This year, we won't only be celebrating one of the nation's best urban trails, but we'll also be celebrating the introduction of SRT Ale as a year-round brand! Join in the celebration with a group paddle, a trail cleanup, a 50k trail relay, and one of the best parties on the Schuylkill River Trail!
- A Toast with the Devil @ Teresa's April 27, 2018 - Teresa's Next Door, 124-126 N. Wayne Ave., Wayne
- $5 Duvel from 6-8 PM with a Duvel Toast at 7 PM. Its your chance to learn how to pour a Duvel Perfectly!
- Suburban Beer Week April 27, 2018 - May 06, 2018 - All over the Western 'Burbs
- Come on out to these great restaurants and breweries. Craft Ale House, Frank Smiths Beverage, Durango's, Fork and Ale, French Quarter Bistro, Hidden River, Pottstown United, Railroad Street, Sly Fox, Stickman, Tuned Up, Union Jack's Congo, Union Jack's Manatawny Great way to show local beer pride and support and prepare for Philly Beer Week.
- 2nd Annual Firstone Walker Club Race @ Teresa's April 29, 2018 - Teresa's Next Door, 124-126 N. Wayne Ave., Wayne
- 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM. The “Wheels of Wayne” is an annual car show on North Wayne Ave. For the second year, Firestone Walker is helping us get in the racing spirit with a race track at Teresa’s! Swing by, have a few beers, and challenge some friends to a race around our track with remote control cars. Winner of each race gets a free Firestone beer!