Events for November 2015
- Hawthornes Fall Block Party November 07, 2015 - http://www.hawthornecafe.com/
- We will be celebrating autumn in true Hawthornes style! Bringing the party outside and tapping kegs of some of the best ciders, pumpkin beers, and fall seasonals we can get our hands on. Surround yourself with fire pits, autumn foliage, bales of hay, and scarecrows! No outdoor festival will be complete without delicious food brought you by…us! Come down and enjoy live music and a great time. Free to enter, $5 dollar beer tickets will be available for purchase upon arrival. This event is CASH only. Noon - 8pm
- Cannstatter Volksfest Verein Oktoberfest November 07, 2015 - Cannstatter Volksfest Verein 9130 Academy Rd, Phila
- We saved the best for last. Have a BEER, Have a BRATWURST...HAVE A BALL !Doors open at 6pm. Music from The Adlers Band from 7-11pm with performances from the GTV Almrausch throughout the night. After one song by The ADLERS OOM-PAH BAND, you'll be a Bavarian "shoe slapper" for life. Food and beverage available for purchase. For tickets and information,
Donations: $10 (advance) & $12 (door)
- 2nd Annual Sly Fox Cyclocross November 08, 2015 - Sly Fox Brewery, 331 Circle of Progress, Pottstown
- In the time honored Belgian tradition of cyclocross and beer, on a course that starts on the Circle of Progress, careens around an outdoor beer garden, dives into a technical wooded section, and includes a muddy, muscle-wrenching stair set, this is a solid fit for adventurous racers and fun-loving spectators. Sly Fox will be setting up a grill outside to serve the beer garden and the Tastin' Room will also be offering its full menu. What better way to combine the Sly Fox community with the cycling community than with the madness that is cyclocross?
- Bacon & Beer Fest November 14, 2015 - 23rd Street Armory, Phila
- The Philadelphia Bacon and Beer Festival will be back for year 3! From 2:30pm to 5:00pm at 23rd St Armory, @eatphilly will once again bring together area restaurants and breweries to offer creative bacon-based dishes made with 1732 Meats and fine brews. Proceeds will benefit Manna. All you have to do to help is eat bacon and drink beer. It will be hard, but you must try! Tickets online.
- Friday Night Sampling: Weyerbacher November 20, 2015 - The Beer Yard
- Tonight's featured brewery is Weyerbacher and we will be tasting Last Chance IPA, Merry Monks Ale, Winter Ale & the first release in their new IPA series, Double IPA #1. 5-7pm.
- Circle of Progress Pale Debut @ Sly Fox Tastin' Room November 20, 2015 - Sly Fox Tastin' Room. 331 Circle of Progress, Pottstown
- Come try this new extremely local "single source" ale, brewed with malt grown at Two Particular Acres farm in Royersford, malted by Double Eagle Malt in Huntingdon Valley and brewed at Sly Fox Brewhouse & Eatery in Phoenixville. To complete the circle, the spent grain from the brew is now being used as compost for next year's crop. Starts at 5PM.
- 1st Annual Philadelphia Food Fest November 21, 2015 - All Around Philly!
- Philadelphia restaurants & eateries will come together for a city-wide restaurant crawl where you can experience our vibrant local restaurant scene in each of our neighborhoods. 200+ restaurants in multiple neighborhoods will offer specials on delicious small-bite food items and craft beer & wine all while donating a portion of their sales to charity. Our goal is to support and bring awareness to food related charities in our great city through restaurants opening their doors to an all-day event centered on trying new restaurants, drinks, food, and fun. There will be food drop off locations in each neighborhood where you can bring canned goods just before Thanksgiving.