Events for July 2016
- Celebrate Independence Day with Sours @ Teresa's July 04, 2016 - Teresa's Next Door, 124-126 N. Wayne Ave., Wayne
- We are known here for our love of all things sour, so we decided to make Independence Day even better this year. At 11:30am we will be pouring the following tasty sour treats: Cantillon Fou' Foune, Big Hill Ciderworks Marmalade, Free Will Peachy McPeachface, Almanac Farmer's Reserve Blackberry, Mikkeller SpontanBlueberry, Hitachino Anbai and Cascade Apricot. With so many sour fruit beers, how can you decide? You’ll probably want to go for the Cantillion Fou' Foune before it is gone.
- Special Thursday Sampling: Two Roads July 07, 2016 - The Beer Yard
- Join us 5-7pm for some fine beer and good company.
- Summerfest Live! July 16, 2016 - Xfinity Live!, Phila
- Summerfest 2016, The Philadelphia Summer Craft Beer & Music Festival at the incredible XFINITY Live!, come complete with indoor & covered outdoor beer gardens, 8 spectacular areas with 200+ beers to taste, food trucks, multiple musical acts, and MUCH MORE! Grab some friends and come on out for great day of amazing beer-drinking fun. Details and tickets online.
- Bell's Double Two Hearted @ Union Jack's July 21, 2016 - Union Jack's Inn on the Manatawny, Boyertown
- Join us as we tap an ultra rare keg of Bells Double Two Hearted and listen to some live jams from Shady Groove. Other Bells offerings on tap: Oberon, Two Hearted and Hopsolution.
- Second Annual Kölsch Weekend @ Teresa's July 22, 2016 - July 24, 2016 - Teresa's Next Door, 124-126 N. Wayne Ave., Wayne
- Last year was so popular that we decided to make this an annual thing. This year we will be once again walking around serving Reissdorf, Sunner, Fruh and Gaffel in their proper 2cl glasses from their proper trays, just like in Cologne. Try them all (maybe twice) and taste the subtle nuances that separate them from one another then decide which one is your favorite. German food specials will be featured as well, expect to see sausages, schnitzel, sauerkraut and more…
- BrewBQ 2016 July 30, 2016 - Victory Brewing, Parkesburg
- Join us for the 8th Annual Victory BrewBQ! This year’s BBQ event will be held at our new Parkesburg Brewpub with plenty of fun, games and of course, BBQ! Help us decide who will take home the coveted People’s Pork award by tasting local restaurants’ best BBQ samples. We’ll also have live music, wine tasting, and a kids zone complete with face painting and a moon bounce. Admission and parking for the event is free, but purchases outside of the brewpub are cash-only.