Events for February 2015
- New Stuff from Sierra @ Teresa's February 05, 2015 - Teresa's Next Door, 124 N. Wayne Ave., Wayne
- From Teresa's: We all love their Pale Ale, but we'll be proudly pouring a few new beers from Sierra Nevada. Come on out and get to know the new side of Sierra.
- Barrel-Aged Release @ River Horse February 06, 2015 - River Horse Brewing Co., 2 Graphics Drive, Ewing, NJ
- FROM THE BREWERY - The next installment in our Barrel Aged Series will be released as part of a special event. Event tickets include entry, a souvenir glass, two 12 oz pours of the Whiskey Barrel Aged Oatmeal Milk Stout, and one big bottle to take home at the end of the night, with the option to purchase a second for $15 (cash only). Several of our other beers will be on tap that night as well. The brewing staff will all be in attendance to answer any questions about this particular release, as well as what else is in the works in our barrel aging program. Tickets available online.
- Band of Brewers 2015 @ World Cafe Live February 08, 2015 - World Cafe Live, 3025 Walnut St., Phila
- This year, Band of Brewers is back and we're stepping it up a notch. Many of last years bands will take the stage again, along with a handful of new bands. Our MC for the evening will once again be, the one and only, Curt Decker of Nodding Head Brewery. As with last years rules, each band will have the opportunity to perform 3 songs on stage. They can play any songs of their choosing, which can be either covers or originals. We will have a panel of “celebrity” judges on hand to critique their performances and select a winner. The audience will be able to get in on the judging process this year as well, as each attendee will get a vote to cast. We will once again be raising money for charity, as part of the proceeds will go to the charity of choice of the winning band. Noon - 4pm. Buy Tickets Online.
- Oxbow Industry Luncheon @ Teresa's February 13, 2015 - Teresa's Next Door, 124 N. Wayne Ave., Wayne
- Join us from 1 - 4 pm and drink rare, great beer with Philly's own Fava and Brewmaster Tim.
- Victory 19th Anniversary Dinner February 17, 2015 - Victory Brewing Co., 420 Acorn Lane, Downingtown
- From victory: We're celebrating our 19th Anniversary in February and you're invited to join in on the fun! The meal will feature pork belly with a crystallized ginger pound cake, parma ham wrapped monkfish and oven roasted quail with a hazelnut vinaigrette. If for some reason that didn't pique your interest, let's fast forward to dessert: Thai pancake Napoleon with layers of caramel, banana and ginger peppercorn raspberry sauce. Each course will be paired with a unique Victory beer. Check out this mouth-watering menu and grab tickets to our Anniversary Beer Dinner today! 6pm. Tickets online
- Summit Is Back @ Teresa's February 17, 2015 - Teresa's Next Door, 124 N. Wayne Ave., Wayne
- We'll have a firkin or two, a barrel aged beer and some other fun treats to help forget the cold.
- 4th Annual Bierfest @ German Historical Society February 21, 2015 - German HIstorical Society, 611 Spring Gareden St., Phila
- The 4th annual Bierfest will take place from 2:00pm to 5:30pm, with early access available for VIP ticketholders. The event features delicious German-style beers from over three dozen Pennsylvania and Germany, spread between 2 beer halls. Attendees will enjoy German and American themed live music, like soulful bluegrass and oompah-funk, plus German-themed variety acts from Roller-Derby Arm-Wrestling to cabaret-themed Berlin-Style BEERlesque. Tickets available online.
- 13th Annual Chili Challenge @ Victory February 22, 2015 - Victory Brewing Co., 420 Acorn Lane, Downingtown
- This event showcases the culinary skills of Victory’s creative staff. Brewers, mechanics, lab technicians, office staff and restaurant staff all compete with their best chili recipes. Head to the brewpub to taste a variety of chili and vote for your favorite. Your vote will help select the winner of The People’s Pepper. Chilis will be judged by a panel of judges and by you, the fans of Victory. Victory’s Chili Challenge is open to the public. Come and enjoy FREE samples of chili and pair them with your favorite Victory beers!